ABOUT ATHLETIC ALLIANCE
I was inspired to create Athletic Alliance not as a solution (which has become an overused marketing tag) but as an option.
As someone who has trained my entire life both for competitive athletic goals and simply for the enjoyment of training, I know as well as anyone that 80% of your success will be reached through the correct food choices and the correct training programs. Sport Supplements make up the other 20% some would say more some would say less.
Can you get better, stronger, faster and leaner without sport supplements? Yes. Can the right supplements improve your strength, speed and body composition? The answer again is yes.
We designed Athletic Alliance Sport Supplements to support athletes on a Ketogenic, Cyclical Ketogenic, or Low Carb program. These programs are not for everyone, but in my experience I have found them to be the most effective programs for increasing lean body mass and decreasing fat in a sustainable way, without the use of anabolic steroids or pharmaceutical drugs. Until now there has never been a line of Sports Nutrition Supplements that are specifically designed to support athletes training within those parameters.
Athletic Alliance Sport Supplements are an option for athletes training on a low carb, ketogenic or cyclical ketogenic program. We test and certify our products to be free of contaminants or banned substances and as such are an option for athletes competing in drug-tested sports.
Finally all of our products are free from any artificial, colors & flavors, & we provide many options that are sweetened with stevia. Athletic Alliance Supplements are an option for athletes who want to consume natural products.
Athletic Alliance is continually striving the set the bar for the sport supplements industry.
Richard DeBanks, CEO, Athletic Alliance